Tuesday 26 April 2011

Honda Broadford Bike Bonanza 2011

I hadn't heard of Honda Broadford Bike Bonanza show before, its held just outside Melbourne (Australia) over the easter weekend. I only came across it will looking throught the ADVriders site and spotted a post about it. It's not just a static Classic bike show, it has bikes running on the Motocross, Speedway and Road track.
I'd like to thank Richard for letting me use his photos, cheers











Click on title to go to slide show

Motorcycling Australia site
http://www.ma.org.au/index.php?id=1560

2 comments:

  1. Nice, the Drysdale V-8. Bet it sounds just lovely. Do you know what ever happened to the project he was involved in, the V-twin conversions of the Indian 500's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what happened to that project, but I'll have a look and get back to you

    ReplyDelete