Wednesday 1 December 2010

Snowed in Ducati



You know what its like, I'll do it tomorrow, well tomorrow was going to be last weekend and time to build the new shed. Big problem was the snow started and seems to have forgot to stop. There was 14 inches on the Big shed roof last night. So just in case the roof came in I quickly cleared the snow off the roof at sometime after 10pm... anyway with the new shed not built a couple of the bikes have had there first taste on snow, all will be sorted this weekend and they'll be off to a dry garage till the sheds put up.


There should be a Ducati 900ss under the snow

4 comments:

  1. Seems the same kind of weather is hitting Northern Calif. More big snowstorms predicted for the weekend. Luckily where I live in the Sacramento valley we just get the blasts of cold air and lots of rain. Some frost and ice, but nothing to get worked up about. I can see the mountains from work and they are blanketed. Now if it just would stop some weekend, I could go play in it! HL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You weren't kidding about the snow Kawa! My sister rang me up and told me the same thing, just no snow in OXON as of yet. Just bitter cold.

    Love the snow, but not the dampness that goes with it, I'll sstay with the 40s and wind;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stirling Observer10 December 2010 at 13:54

    I'm sure you'll get things done

    I'm sure you will

    It that a monoblock drive under the snow

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is monoblock under the snow, still in 18 pallets, one day it'll be a drive way.. I hope!

    ReplyDelete