Tuesday 28 December 2010

Cars




While we were talking about the Citroen DS, after posting the pic, I thought you might want to see a pic of my old French car. I bought it in 1986 while working at the local Peugeot Dealer, its a 1973 Peugeot 504 Cabriolet desgined by Pininfarina. I have been lucky enough to have managed to keep it in a garage out of harms (rust) way over the years. The last time I had it on the road was 1992, although it does get started up now and again. I have collected a fair amount of parts over the years, like a new roof, set of period Dunlop alloys, all the badges, bits of bright work and loads of engine spares.... all I need now is time to work on it between the bikes and other cars




My car a few years back

2 comments:

  1. Peugeots I don't see many of round here. I remember one that had tiny wheels held on by three lugs...odd little car. At least I believe it was a Peugeot. HL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry, a lot of the small French cars had the three stud wheel set up, it dose look odd...

    ReplyDelete