Friday 14 September 2012

Honda CL350

This wee Honda CL 350 arrived a few months ago, bought by my mate who owns the Honda 400/4 I've been slowly restoring in between my own bikes. Its a 1972 model, bought from DK Motorcycles about ten years ago by the previous owner to restore but he never got round to it. Its fairly original with only a few minor parts missing, most of which we have managed to pick up. Work on it will probably start next Spring once the other bikes are totally finished. Hope to have a couple of up dates on the BMW R75/6 and the Honda 400/4

2 comments:

  1. A 1972, K4 model in Magna Red - the same as mine! Looks like it's all there, so shouldn't need too much work. Bet it's back on the road before mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing that bike is pretty low mileage, and must have been garage-stored if that seat is original. I've still got a lot of 350 stuff around if you run into something you can't find.

    ReplyDelete